Friday, September 26, 2008

Post from Sunshine

What a helper! I was cleaning the air return in the upstairs hallway tonight and made a big mess of dust and grime on the carpet. Willow of course asked me what I was doing. I told her and then said I would need to vacuum the mess later. I then got busy with London. While I was with London I heard this banging up the stairs and in the hallway. I looked out and Willow had gone downstairs and brought up her little toy vaccum to "clean up" the mess. She said, "I'll get it for you, Mommy." She "vacuumed" my mess and then said, "Excuse me Mommy (I was standing in London's doorway). "I need to clean London's room." So she "vacuumed" it too. I sure hope this willingness to help around the house continues when she's a teenager.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

That's so cute and sweet of her. She needs to teach her cousins a few cleaning tips!!!