Sunday, September 21, 2008

A few Willow stories

It's amazing how quick children grow and learn. Willow doesn't miss a thing!

Story 1: The other day Sunshine and Willow where driving home from preschool. (Willow goes to the preschool where Sunshine teaches.) Anyway, Willow says, "I want to go there." It takes Sunshine a second or two to figure out Willow is talking about Steak and Shake. Sunshine asks, "What are we going to get there?" Willow says, "A shake milk." I think we have been there once with her, but she didn't forget we got a "shake milk."

Story 2: Willow and I were driving home from Gigi and Poppy's house yesterday. I was drinking coffee and Willow wanted some. It finally got cool enough for her to drink, so I handed her the cup. She took a sip and said, "Yuummm! Good!" After a few sips I asked for my coffee back. Willow said, "Nope, it's my coffee now!" WHAT A SASSY LITTLE GIRL!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

These sassy girls just crack me up!