Thursday, June 19, 2008

Where did the name come from?

You may be wondering what the deal with the names: Super Duper, Linger and Delay. Well, it all started one night when it was time for bed. Willow was playing and I was watching TV. Sunshine said, "It is time for bed Linger and Delay. Daddy is Linger and Willow is Delay." Well, that caught on with Willow. She sometimes calls me Linger and I sometimes call her Delay. It is cute.

Sunshine's name is Super Duper since she is the supervisor of bedtime duties. So, she named herself Super Duper. London has yet to earn a nickname. :-( Oh well, I'm sure it won't be long!

So, that is how I came up with the name for my blog: Super Duper, Linger, Delay and London.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I love the name of the blog. . .very cute and original! Kudos! Love you!